To protect, promote, serve and represent the interests of sugarcane farmers.
- To protect and defend the interests and rights of sugarcane growers in Malawi
- To represent sugarcane growers at both national and international forum
- To negotiate the cane supply agreement with millers and any matters incidental to it.
- To dialogue with and engage government and other relevant stakeholders on matters affecting sugarcane growers in Malawi.
- To link sugarcane growers’ associations in Malawi with other business associations with mutual interests locally and internationally
- To promote corporate governance among its member associations through the development & enforcement of governance standards
- To strengthen collaboration and networking and enhance social and economic wellbeing among smallholder sugar growers in Malawi
- To strengthen and enhance trade with all sugarcane industry stakeholders
- To facilitate capacity building initiatives for sugarcane growers’ associations in Malawi.
- To carry out any activities which are necessary and incidental to achieving its objectives